hello, my friends!
then read the post– i’m pretty excited about this list.
and i’m stoked that all (except the pretzels) of these companies are run by amazing women. horray! lady bosses!!!
please overlook the disaster fonts and inability to link thru the pix- my wordpress is struggling and i wanted to be sure you had this right when the show airs. ah, if you’ve been following me for a while, you know i’m a straight up hot mess when it comes to the technical crap but, friends, i’m giving you major content and VERY rare discounts so don’t be mad! xoxo
- the cabbage patch kid of this christmas. it has and will sell out everywhere.
- best gift for EVERY woman.
- personal microneedling tool that will give you results of injectables without injections.
- within minutes after GloPRO use, actives are locked into the skin– so you’re getting more out of your lotions and potions. they’re actually effective now!
- it’s sort of like aerating your skin.
- gets rid of fine lines and wrinkles, crepey skin, evens skin texture and tone.
- the body roller treats crepey knees, cellulite, and STRETCH MARKS!
- i’m using their entire skin care system. i’ll do a chat about it in stories – i truly love it.
- i use it daily. it’s totally safe for nursing and expectant mothers.
- remember that if you were to do fillers, it’d be 3x the price for 4 ish months of results. this is a SMALL price to pay for more lasting/natural results.
- best booties to make your legs look slimmer and longer.
- every big fashion blogger is wearing these this year.
- so comfortable
- the quality is that of a $500 pair of boots.
- all of their boots this year are so gorgeous. lucite heels, fun fur!
- these come in black, taupe, and olive.
- i just started collecting Christmas decor (cause not much fit in my 435 sq foot nyc apt) so every year i buy a new paper house for my collection. Gatehouse nails Christmas!
- i also went crazy over their ombre bottle brush trees because i tried the tutorials and dyed my hands and kitchen . major pinterest fail. and when you can buy 6 ombre trees in different sizes for $55?! why do it yourself!? the porcelain deer are also TDF
- this stuff is crack.
- found at Costco or on Amazon
- great for nauseous pregnant people 🙂 or people in general. people are great.
30 daily devotionals to lead you to be more grateful and see God’s hand in your life daily.
You can download it right to your phone/tablet and use the hyperlinks inside to study right from your phone.
The Small Seed is a non denominational blog dedicated to helping women grow their personal spirituality. it’s awesome. and they just launched their new website today!